Dear readers! You should have received a letter from the Town Planning Board with a reply slip asking you whether you will attend the meeting if you have submitted your comments regarding North East New Territories New Development Areas Planning project in their first / second round of public consultation. Whether you will/can attend the meeting, please take one minute to reply the Town Planning Board by the end of July, saying either you shall attend or you shall authorize another organization (preferred) or person to represent you . The steps* are:
- Before 1st August, email to: email@example.com (Notice: this is the only valid one. There should be no digits before the ‘@’ symbol)
- Write: I shall attend the captioned TPB meeting.
- If you cannot attend, then write: I hereby authorize this representative to attend the captioned TPB meeting: [Please insert the name of the person or the organization that represents you. Organization preferred)
- Sign the slip by typing your full name. In the way, the reply slip should already have your name and the Representation / Comment No.
* Based on the quick guide provided by Joint Committee of Fanling North Villages and Residents: Against North East New Territories New Development Area.