Last time we show how drugstores use public space for stock replenishment.
They find a better way to utilize the free land they seize from the public:
1) Use the cycling lane to promote a copy-cat medical oil (upper-left corner)
2) Use the bus stop to pile stocks.
3) Use pedestrian pavement to promote skin care and beauty products. (bottom, with two white shelves. )
4) Burn paper hell money and clothes to please hungry ghost, to wish for smooth business with huge profit, for 20 minutes, on the cycling lane.
5) Play lion dance and give out free rice on the road to celebrate the opening of yet another new branch. It seems one team of policeman is dispatched here just to maintain order for the opening ceremony (maybe “peace-keeping”), while another team requests the drugstore to move away the rice pile from the road. Quite confusing. Notice that the silver car is here in several photos. It causes congestion.